- At least 2 years experience in construction industry
- Intermediate level of English as a minimum
- Self-study method
- 8 weeks to complete the course
- A 2-hour written format test
- 75% passing score
- Course materials are latest OSHA Standards
- Workers and foremen in construction industry
The 10-hour General Industry course is to provide an entry level worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in a general industry setting.
- Entry Level General Industry Workers
- Industries include but not limited to: Health Care, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution, Retail
- Understand the OSHA requirements for general industry within the course scope
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Machine Guarding Safety
- Recordkeeping & Reporting
LEARNING METHOD: Self-study in 8 weeks
- You are provided with course materials to study it
- You can contact our Tutors during the course via email, phone and other communication means.
- A 2-hour written format test.
- You must make a score of at least 75% to pass this course.
- Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a certificate of OSHA 10- hour for General Industry by IBOEHS or BWCSP
BOOK A COURSE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty
Students have to pay to take a course.
Yes. Our tutors will support you via communication means such as mobile, Zalo, WhatApps and email during the course period.
International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS)