Apply for an Instructor
Why becomes our instructors?
There are many reasons why becoming our instructor. It could be beneficial for you and for the people you will be sharing your knowledge with. Sharing knowledge builds your profile as an expert leader as well.
- Well paid training mandates
- Opportunity to meet a wide range of professionals from the same field
- Possibilities to teach nationwide and region etc
How to become an Instructor
- To have a bachelor degree in any field
- To have a training qualification
- To be five years experience in training health and safety
We expect every instructor to sign off our code of conduct for instructors when joining us.
At CTSafe, we believe that everyone benefits from practicing and promoting ethical behavior. Treating people around us with courtesy and respect is not only a matter of personal integrity but it is a good business. In addition, treating others with respect promotes an environment of openness that allows for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The purpose of the Code is to assist CTSafe to establish the maintenance and improvement of standards of professional conduct of trainers.
All applications: email@example.com