Payment must be received before course begins. Materials and login details will not be issued until payment is received. International OSHAcedemy reserves the right to refuse admittance to the course until payment is received.
In the event of a course cancellation, bookings will normally be deferred to the next available course at the same venue unless the client specifically requests otherwise.
Whilst we will try to maintain ideal numbers of delegates to tutors, this is not always possible. The final decision on number of delegates per course is made by International OSHAcedemy.
International OSHAcedemy reserves the right to deliver a course by using one or multiple trainers. Whilst the same trainer will always be used where possible, this is not always practical.
Course materials are kept under continuous review via rigorous quality procedures. International OSHAcedemy cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in the course materials.
Course materials are provided that are up to date at the time of booking. If the course materials are updated, free revisions can be provided by International OSHAcedemy. We will notify students of updates via email and/or social media platforms.
The textbooks provided are up to date at the time of booking. The textbooks are from a third party supplier, so any revisions to the syllabus will require updated textbooks to be purchased. We can provide these at cost price.
All fees are payable in advance. Course materials will not be sent until payment is received. International OSHAcedemy reserves the right to alter fees at any time. Once materials are sent, refunds cannot be offered. Shipment of materials may incur an additional fee.
Support from the study support team is unlimited, however the onus is on the delegate to contact tutors when in need of assistance. This can be done via telephone, email, social media, Skype, etc.
- Invoices will be issued immediately on receipt of booking forms.
- Login details and access to E-Learning courses and Audio Books are supplied only on payment of invoice.
- No refunds or cancellations can be offered once login and access details have been provided.
For any courses that are to be provided on the client’s premises, it is the responsibility of the client to provide the following:
- A suitable training room, large enough for all attendees
- Lunch and refreshments (if applicable)
- A projector, flipchart and pens
- Toilet and washing facilities
- All exams must be booked and paid in full 8 weeks before the date of the exam.
- We do accept later bookings, although it is important to note that there may be additional fees.
The Pass Pledge
We offer a pass pledge on all courses. This means that candidates are entitled to continue studying (free of charge) if they fail to meet the required standard in the examinations. The Pass Pledge only applies if the following criteria are met:
- The candidate is accepted onto the course by us and our partner.
- The candidate takes a full and active part in the course, and completes any tasks/projects set.
- The candidate attends every day of the course (classroom).
- The candidate meets the required standard in all tutor – marked assessments.
- If applicable, the delegate will be required to pay the exam fees for any re-sits.