- At least 2 years experience in construction industry
- Intermediate level of English as a minimum
- Free to take a course.
- Self-study method.
- 12 weeks to complete the course.
- A 3-hour written format test
- 75% passing score
- Course materials are latest OSHA Standards.
- Construction workers, foremen, supervisors and safety officers
The OSHA 30-hour General Industry course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
- Foremen and Job supervisors
- Industries include but not limited to: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Retail
- Understand the OSHA requirements for general industry.
The following topics are covered in the OSHA 30 hour general industry training course
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Spray Finishing
- Compressed Gases
- Dipping and Coating Operations
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Respiratory Protection
- Industrial Noise and Hearing Conservation
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Trucks (forklifts)
LEARNING METHOD: Self- Study in 12 weeks
- You are provided with course materials to study it
- You can contact our Tutors during the course via email, phone and other communication means.
- A 3-hour written format test.
- You must make a score of at least 75% to pass this course.
- Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a certificate of OSHA 30- hour for General Industry by IBOEHS or BWCSP
BOOK THE COURSE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 201
- Assessments Yes