NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Practice
SHEC Solutions is a market leader in the provision of Health & Safety training courses, Health & Safety NVQ’s in UK.
CTSafe Center is in partnership with SHEC Solutions to deliver Level certificate, Level 6 and 7 diploma in H&S courses in Vietnam.
Three reasons why a candidate should take NVQ level 6 Diploma
- NVQ level 6 is equal to a Bachelor’s Degree on the UK qualification framework and it is based on evidence you produce of your day to day employment.
- The NVQ Level 6 is recognized at the same level as the NEBOSH Diploma
No Examination required
Eligibility for NVQ Level 6 Diploma
- You must currently be working in a Health & Safety role and have relevant work experience AND
- The qualifications you require is Level 3 Health & Safety qualification
Who is this level for?
This Diploma is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation.
What level is this NVQ qualification?
- This NVQ is equivalent to a Master’s degree.
- Parallel to a level 10 on the Scottish credit and qualifications framework (SCQF).
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
- There is NO examination with NVQ qualifications
- You will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence demonstrating your understanding and achievements for each unit
- This qualification is competence based and candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units.
- Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s skill, knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification and NVQs are internally and externally assessed by Awarding Organization
- No Examination is required for this qualification but the qualification must be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor.
- Each candidate is required to produce a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
- You are provided with login information to our distance learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
6 months based on committing 2 hours a week.
- This NVQ is a level 6 qualification in health and safety, based on the UK’s national qualification framework or NQF.
- A Level 10, on the Scottish framework (SCQF) and equivalent to a University Bachelors Degree Internationally.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Students 80
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes