Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
SHEC Solutions is a market leader in the provision of Health & Safety training courses, Health & Safety NVQ’s in UK.
CTSafe Center is in partnership with SHEC Solutions to deliver Level certificate, Level 6 and 7 diploma in H&S courses in Vietnam.
Three reasons why a candidate should take NVQ level 3 Certificate
- The NVQ Level 3 in Health and Safety is equivalent to a University Bachelors Degree Internationally.
- The NVQ Level 3 is recognized at the same level as the NEBOSH Certificate
No Examination required
To achieve Associate IOSH Membership status. After 2 years, you will be eligible for Tech.IOSH
Who is this NVQ for?
This Level is aimed at individuals that are involved in health & safety practices and procedures.
What level is this NVQ qualification?
- This NVQ is equivalent to a Bachelors degree.
- Parallel to a level 6 on the Scottish credit and qualifications framework (SCQF).
- Ensure responsibility to safely control work operations
- Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
- There is NO examination with NVQ qualifications
- You will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence demonstrating your understanding and achievements for each unit
The course is competence based and learners will need to demonstrate that they meet the course criteria by way of submitting corroborated evidence.
Various types of evidence can be like the following:
- Reflective account of the learner
- Dissertation completed by the learner
- Completed health and safety documentation
- Witness testimonies from senior managers, technical experts, or colleagues
- Health and Safety procedures developed by the learner
- Activities in, and contributions to, professional bodies and organisations
- Safe systems of work/method statements developed by the learner
- Completed risk assessments
- Completed workplace inspection reports
- Completed investigation reports
- Records of training arranged or delivered for others
- Minutes of meetings
- Professional discussion
- Communications to and from regulatory authorities
- Communications to and from health and safety specialists or professionals
- Policies and procedures developed by the learner
- Strategic Plans which have been developed and implemented in the workplace
- Distance learning method
- You will be assessed by providing your online portfolio and build competency proof.
To complete within 3 months, committing 2 hours a week.
- This NVQ is a level 3 qualification in health and safety, based on the UK’s national qualification framework or NQF.
- A Level 6, on the Scottish framework (SCQF) and equivalent to a University Bachelors Degree Internationally.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Students 80
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes