NEBOSH & NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety by ProQual
ProQual Awarding Body was born out of the desire to give industry the opportunity of having the most up to date, often unique and most relevant qualifications for their employees.
Our qualifications are heavily involved within the following sectors:
- Health and Social Care (safeguarding, cyber safety, healthcare skills)
- Justice (policing, intelligence analysis/operations, legal advice)
- Construction (plant operations, trowel occupations, highways maintenance)
- Computerised Accounting (Entry Level and Industry Specific)
All ProQual qualifications are assessed and certificated in English. Centres must ensure that all of their candidates can demonstrate that they have a level of English sufficient for them to understand which qualification they are registered onto and why they are undertaking it.
CTSafe Center works with PPS to deliver NEBOSH International Diploma, and Certificate qualifications and NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety qualification accredited by Pro-Qual.
PPS who is an Accredited NEBOSH Learning Partner delivering NEBOSH Award courses throughout the world.
Which NEBOSH qualification is right for you?
NEBOSH qualifications are essential for anybody working in, or looking to work in, Health & Safety and/or Environmental Management throughout the world.
- Diploma – The “Gold Standard”, providing higher level practitioner knowledge. Suitable for those working in, or looking to work in, senior HSE roles.
- Certificate – Essential knowledge and understanding. Suitable for those who are involved in the day to day operational management of HSE.